There are millions of places where you can buy cups or glasses. If you are buying one for your friends, then there is no doubt that you will need to have your logo printed on it. So, you must know the printing methods of plastic cups and glasses. I am going to show you how to print on plastic cups?
These days plastic cups and glasses are everywhere, and the most common place you will find them is when you visit a restaurant or bar.
Printing on cups and glasses is one of the essential tasks for every business owner. So, if you are looking for ways to print on plastic cups or glasses, then you are at the right place.
What to expect?
This is the most common question that comes to our mind whenever we think about printing on plastic cups. Yes, you need to pay a lot of money for it, but the printing job will be done within a short time. The quality of printing will be excellent.
Why should you use the service?
The most important reason is that the printing on plastic cups will make your brand name visible, and you will attract a vast number of customers. So, it is the essential thing that you need to do before starting the process of printing.
Things that you need to consider
Before buying any plastic cups, you need to know the size of your logo. There are two options available for the logo sizes. One is to have a more prominent logo, and the other is to have a small one.
If you buy the small one, you can print your logo better, and it will be visible from a long distance. But, if you buy the big one, you will need to spend a lot of money.
I have given you the information about printing on plastic cups and glasses. The best thing about this is that it will take a little of your time. You need to know the size of your logo and the colour you want to print, and then it is done.
How to Print on Plastic Cups?
1. Start with suitable materials: Printing on paper cups is easy, so start with those first. Use a regular black inkjet printer. Make sure your computer is set up correctly before you begin. Try setting your colour scheme, resolution, and printing settings for plastic cups.
2. Choose the best cup: Next, choose the best plastic cup. For this experiment, you’ll use a 12 oz. Styrofoam Cup. If you’re using glass or metal cups instead of plastic, make sure they are free from bubbles.
3. Prep your work area: Clear your desk space and prepare your supplies: Place your cup inside your printer tray and close your lid. Turn off your printer’s auto shut-off feature. Set your ink cartridge to its maximum number of pages. Be sure you have enough room for your plastic cup. Also, clear all other items away that could cause an accident.
4. Begin printing: Print a test page to ensure everything works as expected. If you see anything wrong, change your print settings. Try increasing your resolution if you still need to get what you want. If it doesn’t help, try changing your color scheme. If none of these tips helps, you may need to go back to step one to make some changes.
5. Print your design: Now, it’s time to print! Print your full logo on the cups, including the background. A full-color, double-sided 8 ½ x 11 sheets will take about two minutes. After printing, remove the cup from your printer.
6. Check your results: Congratulations, you’ve printed your first plastic cups! Use them in place of paper cups, and be proud.
Why must you use HP Inkjet Printers to Print On Plastic?
Do you know what inkjet printer is best for printing on plastic? Many options are available in the market, but you must choose the best one.
It has been noticed that most people prefer buying new plastic items instead of getting them printed. Plastic items are more durable than regular ones. Nowadays, plastic items have replaced regular ones as the usage of plastic is increasing day by day.
If you want to print on plastic, you need to choose an HP inkjet printer because it is the most popular option in the market.
HP inkjet printers are well-known for their quality and high-resolution prints. The quality of the images is superb compared to other printers.
The inkjet printers are available in different sizes and models. Some printers are designed for home use, and some are for commercial use. You need to decide the service for which you are purchasing the printer.
There are many reasons why you need to choose an HP inkjet printer for plastic printing.
Quality of the prints:
As mentioned above, HP inkjet printers are better when printing on plastic. As you know, plastic is durable and doesn’t tear or fade as quickly as paper.
When buying a printer, you should consider the quality of the prints.
The resolution of the printer will also determine the quality of the prints. A printer with a high resolution will produce good-quality images.
It would help if you also considered the price of the printer as it depends on the printer’s features. It would help if you bought a printer that is affordable and not too expensive.
The speed of the printing:
You can also check the speed of the printer and decide whether it is fast enough or not.
Size of the paper:
You need to make sure that you are choosing a printer that can print on different sizes of paper.
This way, you will know the best HP inkjet printer for printing on plastic. You can use the best quality printer if you are a beginner.